- Distinguished competitiveness of next-generational display OLED materials
LG Chem is securing its distinguished competitiveness by developing OLED materials
that are not only applicable to OLED displays for mobile devices and TVs but also to
the next-generation display, plastic OLED.
BFL(Barrier Film Lamination) is an encapsulation material attached on the surface of element formed on a POLED(Plastic OLED) panel.
It prevents invasion of oxygen and moisture to improve durability of OLED.
Use of Product
Product functions and structure
- Thin Film Encap
- (high cost, low yield rate)
- Hydrid Encap. Structure
- Prevents moisture from spreading
- No bubble generation in high temperature/humidity
- Can be combined at room temperature
- Liner Film
- Index matching Coat
- Hard Coat
- COP Film
- Anti blocking Coat
- Protection Film
|BFL||LBFL-LX series||Encapsulation material that prevents invasion of water or oxygen into Plastic OLED element|