- A wide range of semiconductor substrate line-up
LG Chem supplies key materials for semiconductor substrate, such as CCL,
PPG, RCC, etc., from a wide range of line-up. The company provides optimal solutions
for key parts of cutting-edge devices in line with miniaturization and
multi-functionalization, with its secure and distinguished competitiveness.
RCC(Resin Coated Copper) is a product made by coating resin on a Cu foil without using glass fibers. It plays the role of a bonding sheet in the manufacturing process of thin substrates. It is a key material for the build-up PCB, and makes possible miniaturization and thin-layer manufacturing of semiconductor devices based on its excellent electrical characteristic and reliability.
Use of Product
Product functions and structure
- Solution with excellent anti-crack characteristic
- Can superbly control thickness through great fluidity
- Provides easy handling and processability with no stickiness
- Solution for realizing ultra thin-layered substrate
- Thermosetting resin
- Inorganic composite
- Cu foil
|Mobile DRAM||10 ~ 60||