Monetary rewards, treats/entertainment, conveniences, borrowing, debt redemption, joint surety, cash loan, and any guarantee for future
Using tangible/intangible assets for improper purposes, embezzlement, and misappropriation
Providing unfair opportunities, unfair transactions, and leakage of supplier information
Accounting fraud, information fabrication
Taking shares, investment, joint investment and acquiring common properties
- 1. Persons Subject to Protection
- Protection of the informant is under the condition of submitting real name and accurate evidence. And we will protect the information on the report of informant and on the interested parties concerned with the highest level of confidentiality.
Information on the informant to be protected is as follows:
- ① Identity of informant
- ② Evidence provided by the informant or information collected in connection with the report
- ③ Any content that may allude to the person to be consulted
- ④ Follow-ups on the result after report, etc.
- 2. Protection Policy
- Information of the informant and the contents of reports are treated under strict confidentiality by ‘Jeong-Do’
Management, the reporting system is under protection of safe security system. And handling of reports is carried out
by limited number of personnel who are under oath to keep the information regarding the reports confidential.
- In case the unfavorable measures taken against or the punishment of the informant are recognized to have been
incurred by the report, restitution or equivalent compensation shall be made.
- When the informant reports corruption or irregularities involving the informant himself/herself, a reasonable
treatment will be followed in full consideration of the extenuating circumstances.
- AddressLG Chem Ethics Bureau, Fl. 23, East Bldg. of LG Twin Tower,128, Yeoeui-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, R.O. Korea