- Key to maintaining competitiveness of world-class battery technology
Cathode material provides lithium ions while electrolytes work like a medium that
transports lithium ion between (-) electrode and (+) electrode.
LG Chem produces a battery from start to finish, including its raw material as well
as finished goods, utilizing its competitiveness in battery technology.
Use of Product
Structure of Rechargeable Battery
Rechargeable battery produces electricity by letting a lithium ion move between cathodes and anodes.
- Anode Materials : Provides lithium ion.
- Cathode Materials : Accepts/releases lithium ion during charging/discharging.
- Electrolyte : A medium that transports lithium ion.
- Separator : Separates(+) electrode from(-) electrode and provides a transport route for lithium ions.
|Cathode Materials||NCM(3 Composition)||