- Establish plans for production and material procurement, and manage various data related to the production.
- Operate production facilities and establish/execute the investment plan.
- Secure cost competitveness and develop enhanced technology
- Carry out maintenance and improvement activities regarding overall facilities (pipes, fixed equipment, rotating equipment, etc.) in the factory.
- Select/procure equipment necessary for expanding the factory or facility.
- Operate and maintain the production facilities, respond to the expansion of the facilities and perform related management activities.
- Design, develop and manage machinery/facilities.
- Design innovative processes based on the general/specialized knowledge about material.
- Renovate/Develop facilities for in-house facility development and productivity improvement.
- Establish, operate, and diagnose quality management system for raw materials, parts, processes, products, etc.
- Review and approve newly developed items or changed items.
- Carry out internal and external QC/QA activities (respond to the quality defects reported by customer, improve internal process, etc.).
- Provide solution regarding the cause of the problem and the counterplan when a quality problem occurs in the product that was sold to the customer at the customer's site or field.
- Respond to customers regarding product quality/specifications and production/technology of our company.